Saturday, January 22, 2011

Get Free Stuff Online

If you are like most of us who use the internet, you make use of at least one search engine.  If this describes you, why not make the most out of your searching?  Using the Swagbucks search engine not only gets you to the sites you are looking for, but also allows you to earn prizes!  You can use them in a variety of ways, such as books and toys for the kids, or goodies for yourself or your home.  A friend of mine mentioned this to me a while ago, and I'm so glad she did!

Be sure to visit the Swagbucks site and drool over all the cool stuff you could earn.  I should mention that you are not limited to online searches, to earn points.  Take surveys, watch quality television shows, or even send in your used books (you know, the ones that are cluttering up your living room and being used only when one of your kids wants to make a "book ladder" in order to reach something)!

Swagbucks is fun to use, it's been an easy way for me to earn stuff for my kids, and I'm thrilled to be able to use it!  I hope that you will enjoy it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment